- Fixing Bulldog’s pipe projects
- Bulldog brochure evidence…. supporting documents
- Washington School District substitutes inferior building materials over advice of their engineers to accomodate piping contractor, according to testimony
- OSHA fines Shumate $14,000
- MORE CONSTRUCTION DEFECTS, DRUG USE, AND RACISM ALLEGATIONS AGAINST TIC-THE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY
Any person who has a concern with any materials posted, or linked to on this website, please notify the Critic immediately by e-mail.
ATTENTION CONSTRUCTION CUSTOMERS
Research your contractors! The Critic offers research services to determine if your prospective construction contractor has a history of court cases, liening customers, unsafe job practices, or complaints to the licensing boards. Contact the Critic for our customized low rates.
ATTENTION CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
Complaints about your bad employer? Are they unsafe; lie about wages and per diem; do they chisel on the paychecks; use poor quality materials; use no-nothing supervisors; hire unskilled, or illegal, or doped up workers who are the supervisor's buddies; or demand substandard work to save money at the customers' expense? Please provide details to the Critic. We will offer periodic rewards for information about the worst contractors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: bankruptcies
Ivey Mechanical currently enjoys one of the largest commercial construction businesses in the southeastern United States. If you look at Ivey Mechanical’s web site, you might think that the company has enjoyed several unbroken decades of success, beginning with its 1947 start-up in Mississippi. … Continue reading